Since my last post I have made time to check my mail in the morning,completed my school work at least a day in advance, cooked breakfast before work, took a walk and prayed, and even found time to squeeze in a workout during my day.
It hasn't happened everyday, but the times that it has happened has made a significant change in my mood and my life. I love feeling on top of things. I love being able to accomplish, and relax.
I remember a quote, 'People only procrastinate because they don't believe they can do it.'
There is a lot of truth in this for me. Personally, I want to do all the things I am doing in life right now. For example, school work. The only time I procrastinate on a paper is when I start believing that it isn't going to be good. I doubt my ability. After hearing this quote I have applied it to my life and have been doing things on time, even early!
No comments:
Post a Comment